Kirby Vacuum Cleaners South Africa
- A vacuum cleaner (sometimes referred to as a Hoover, a genericized trademark) is a device that uses an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck up dust and dirt, usually from floors. The dirt is collected by either a dustbag or a cyclone for later disposal.
- (vacuum cleaner) A domestic or industrial mobile machine for cleaning floors and similar surfaces that draws dust and other particles into a container (often a bag) by the suction created by an electric motor driving a fan
- An electrical apparatus that by means of suction collects dust and small particles from floors and other surfaces
- (vacuum cleaner) vacuum: an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
- a republic at the southernmost part of Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1910; first European settlers were Dutch (known as Boers)
- A country that occupies the most southern part of Africa; pop. 42,718,000; administrative capital, Pretoria; legislative capital, Cape Town; judicial capital, Bloemfontein; languages, English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, and others
- (south african) of or pertaining to or characteristic of South Africa or its people
- The South African national Australian rules football team (nicknamed the Lions) represent South Africa in the sport of Australian rules football.
- was a Kirby video game, originally in development by HAL Laboratory for the Wii. Early in development, the game was planned to be a Nintendo GameCube title; however, after failing to be completed in time, development was shifted to focus on the GameCube’s successor console, the Wii, instead.
- The series is a fantasy video game series developed by HAL Laboratory and Nintendo, and produced by Nintendo. The gameplay of a majority of the games in the series consists mainly of action, platform and puzzle-solving elements.
- The following is a complete list of episodes for the 1980s television series Dynasty, in broadcast order.
1/3 Kirby tries her hand at photography…
Kirby: "Mmmm now let’s see how this works…. Um, now that lever works the windey thing and that button must be for snapping the photos"
She borrowed Enid’s ‘Diana extra-mini’ camera, I hope she remembered to load it with film!
Malachite Kingfisher that posed nicely while on safari in Kruger Park in South Africa.